In 2012, I …….
- had 815 subscribers to Three 31.
- continued book club and joined an online one too.
- did NOT eat vegetarian once a week
- received a Kindle Touch for Valentine’s Day
- met several Dallas and Fort Worth Bloggers
- drove the church’s van pulling a 14-foot trailer
- participated in a photography class hosted by Brandy @ BellaPop
- received a set of camera lens filters and a 50mm prime lens
- paid photography shoot with these Lovely Ladies
- Haiti mission trip
- mission trip to the Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Kentucky
- published on Craftgawker.com
- eye doctor
- review and giveaway for a leather camera bag from Copper River Bag Co
- purchased living room furniture
- hosted dinner for Haiti mission team
- ate a raw oyster (and I liked it)
- Fort Worth’s Great Day of Service
no soft drinks SUCCESS
journal every night I journaled 24 of 29 days
Drink only water during the day FAILURE
post to my blog at least four (4) days per week I posted some on my personal blog, as well as the church’s mission blog during the Kentucky trip.
Prepare a story board for my novel SUCCESS
schedule a trip to Kentucky SUCCESS
complete a photo challenge FAILED
attend Annual Conference in Waco SUCCESS
register for my high school reunion SUCCESS
take a trip with Husband SUCCESS spent a week in Washington DC
read two books that I’d never choose for myself FAIL
write 20,000 words in my novel FAIL
go to Kentucky SUCCESS
attend my 10-year high school reunion in Kentucky SUCCESS
find a job FAIL
collect donations from bloggers, small business owners or independent sales consultants for Lord’s Acre mission fundraiser SUCCESS
pack for Haiti mission trip SUCCESS
survive trip to Haiti without catastrophe or illness SUCCESS
write notes inside each Christmas card FAILURE
read a book on my Amazon Wish List FAILED
mail Christmas cards BIGGEST FAILURE OF THE YEAR
celebrate my 29th birthday SUCCESS I went to my favorite sushi restaurant in Fort Worth with four friends.
spend Christmas in Kentucky SUCCESS
So long 2012 ….. it’s been real, it’s been good, it’s been real good. =)
Tomorrow, my list of 2013 resolutions will be posted. It’s going to be a great year, hope you’ll come back tomorrow!