Thank goodness for accountability partners asking about weekly updates. I mistakenly scheduled this post for the year 2019. I guess two days late is better than four years, right?!
Weight on August 29, 2015 // 258
Last week’s wins:
- Kamden started preschool and did incredibly well.
- Husband and I had a “date day” on Kamden’s first day of school that included an outing at the gun range and lunch.
- Instead of going to the gym Friday, Kamden and I had a Mommy+Me date with friends at the playground in the park.
- Completed the 12-week women’s study at church
Last week’s struggles:
- Only one day at the gym
- Allergies/sinuses bothering me
- One – back to 258.
Goals for the week ahead:
- Exercise every weekday
- Increase water consumption
- No miles or minutes completed this week on the treadmill.